domingo, 6 de agosto de 2017

♡X28


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
MY ONE AND ONLY MONKEY KING !


It's been a year since I wrote in here. Busy year, huh? Last year I spent a weekend with you in your house in Pyne with you friends and family. So many things have changed since then: We moved to Germany, I've been going to school for a year, we visited Venice, Pisa, Florence and Rome together. We got a cactus and planted tiny potatoes and you got shingles haha. We've been building our tiny life. 

You can celebrate this birthday however you want to. You're entitled to that. You can drink, you can party, you can chose to do nothing. You can tell me how you think is vane and how much you dislike it. That's fine... I'll be here... I'll be there, celebrating your birthday my way. Celebrating the year I spent next to you, celebrating the things we've done, the plans of the things yet to come. I'll be celebrating the fact that it has been 10 months since I'm waking up next to you. I'll celebrate that for another year, the decisions you took, and the things that you lived made you into the person I love. I'll celebrate that you are alive, and that we found each other. I'll celebrate that I'm happy because you are next to me, and I'll toast to the thought of me making YOU happy. 

I love you my one true Monkey King.

Related imageemoji android monkey

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario