jueves, 1 de octubre de 2015

You found out

Maybe he won't find out what I know:
You were the last good thing about this part of town

I don't remember if I told you how this was one of the songs that Kini and I shared. When I first met him I called him "FOB Guy" 'cause I didn't know anything more than he kinda liked FOB and I loved them back then. So when he started falling for me, "Grand Theft Autumn" became like an anthem to him. 
When we went to the concert and they played this song, he practically clung to me. He was semi hugging me, singing in my ear. I found it so annoying. Couldn't enjoy the song at all. But I did always wander if he did love me more than anyone I knew. What if maybe no one ever feels like I'm the last good thing?.. But then you came along.
I can almost say I can touch your love. It's just so strong and reassuring, it burns me and keeps me warm. I can honestly say, no one has ever -and no one ever will- loved me as deep as you love me. Thank you for noticing me, senpai.
I love you, Monkey face.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario