viernes, 6 de noviembre de 2015

Lupe 2.0

Remember what I told you a few months ago while we were parking in front of the house on Payne? What I told you about how I think Lupe influenced my taste in men? The more I think about it, the more I believe is completely true.
I never met Lupe, not that I remember. But apparently that didn't stop my very young self from being amazed and enamored with the idea of a man who could be manly and yet so soft. Just hearing my dad describing how that man treated my aunt, how he spent all the nights necessary at the hospital next to her...
Ever since, I've always wanted a strong man. Strong enough to carry disgraces, to stand when death comes, strong enough to cry and strong enough to stand next to me; a handsome man with a smile that melts the poles, with a sense of style that makes him unique and a way to carry himself that makes me shake every time I lay my eyes upon him; I've always wanted a soft man. I like to describe it as a man with an artist soul but minus the drama and inconsistency, a man whose touch is soft and comforting, a soft man that understand and appreciates the details in life, who likes to read in silence and cuddle, who likes to cook and laugh, someone who can see beyond his point of view and be empathic, who can understand and respect what I feel.
I thought this was all I wanted, until I met you. You showed me I wanted all of the above AND MORE. I wanted a man who would let me be myself and love me for it, fall in love with that.  I realized a wanted a man who could be his own self: smart, original, with style and yet enjoy what I am. A man I trusted so much I would let him influence what I can become, I would let him help me grow. A strong, handsome, soft, understanding, respectful and loving man....
And now I have him. I share him with life. 
I finally got my own Lupe. 
I finally got my Cody Cole.
Thank you for falling in love with everything that I am, thank you for being just you.
I love you so incredibly much. You're the man I've always wanted to share my eternity with.
Ah mwah! 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario