sábado, 21 de noviembre de 2015

1804 Wyoming Av. Apt. 34

I've been waiting for the past couple of days for Facebook to "remind" me about our 1-year anniversary and instead I got this:

In case you don't understand, it's been exactly 1 year since we became friends on Facebook. ONE YEAR! Last year's November 21st was Friday. The Friday prior to leaving LC for the Thanksgiving break. The Friday I went to Japanese class, grabbed some cookies for you and sneaked into your apartment. 
I have very fond memories of that place. It smelled different, you know? I loved the smell. I can still sense it from time to time. 
I cuddled with you for a while and managed to fall asleep again, and then I had to excuse myself 'cause allegedly we were leaving around 1. We ended up leaving at 3 or so, I remember just thinking that I could be hanging out with you
We were already so in love.

I miss that place. Maybe it wasn't a bed were only you and me had laid, but I love the atmosphere, the perfect amount o light for the space. I miss the times I straddled you and felt like a teenager -Those times aren't over, but hey! that was the first place that saw me do it- The way my stuff was just thrown on the floor, the mirror, the first time we attempted to use a butt plug, the first time you saw me cry and the first time we told each other I love you

Lately I've been watching you sleep. You're so incredibly handsome and cute. I don't care if life takes a minute from my life every time I say I love you. I could live to be only 40, and I'd be happy to have those 18 years with you. I want nothing more. 

I know I didn't write an entry for our 1-year meeting anniversary. Doesn't mean I didn't think about it!
And honestly all I can think about right now is going to visit you and stay for two glorious weeks. We are almost past the 100-hours mark. SO GODDAMN CLOSE!

I love you, gorgeous Monkey.
I loved you a year ago and I love you now.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario