jueves, 16 de junio de 2016

I Ramen You

I just got you the tiniest, cutest Ramen earrings <3 

This past weekend with you was in-fucking-credible, bebeh. I really had an amazing time, delicious nomis, and all the sunglasses and pluggis in the world! It sorta made me realize... made me want to have money to splurge on you. To buy you tiny things, and spontaneous presents, and make my Monkey smile. 

I will someday, you know? Is on my list of things to do, along with planning how the fuck I'm going to retire... but that is another story, mah friend.
Anywho, I can only try my best right now and get you tiny Ramen earrings. And even if you argue and claim you don't need shit from me, well I'm writing this to let you know I don´t give a single sad rat's ass fuck. Imm spoil the life outta you, gorgeous face.
I know I don't need to spend anything to make you smile, buh I wanna! And secretly I know you wanna too! Mehbehs :*

And talking about money, I love how you say that now that we are married what's yours is mine and viceversa, even if it's a joke. Even if I don't want that, I like when you say it. I don't know. I guess it reminds me you are aware that you're stuck with me for pretty much all your fucking life 

I love you!
Thank you for that amazing weekend, and all the other ones you had given me. For the time, attention and effort you put into every minute we are together
I can't wait to see you again, I miss you so!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario