jueves, 10 de diciembre de 2015

We spin around the same Sun, honey.


HAPPY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY, MONKEY FACE !

As soon as you got home, around midnight when the 9th was still young, you said happy anniversary. I know you have been thinking about it as often as I have and that's why I love you!
We shaved together and then you gave me a leggy massage, we sleepis cuddling and I woke you up like a kitty. You told me your weird dream where my favorite restaurant was a generic Chinese restaurant and also a moffler shop. We went to your parent's house and I met your grandma and the kitties. We played Plague Inc on brutal and won 4 tahms. We did laundry and had boneless wings and beer for dinner. It was a non-traditional anniversary but I really enjoyed it... a lot. 

Being here for those 2 weeks made me so happy. I got to be where my bebeh sleeps, where my bebeh looks at me when he calls me. I got to be here for him when he comes back from work. 
I only have 3 days left here and I know I'm going to miss you so fucking much, specially if I don't get to see you again on early January. Starting the year alone is never fun. And I know we are both very happy for making it through this past year, but we are not very enthusiastic about doing it again for 10 more months... that's is everything goes as expected. I know it has been, and will be hard... but oh well, I'm not gonna just stop loving you, am I?

This first year with you was definitely, without a doubt, the fastest year I had ever lived. You make time slips by, 'cause I enjoy myself so much when I get to be around you.
I can wait to accumulate so many years together and be forever by your side. 
I love you, Monkey Pipi. I love your looks, your voice, your cute sounds, your humor, your body, your mind. I love you so so so much. Thank you for being so brave and for never minding the distance. I know it hurts and it's not ideal, but it will be over soon enough.

Love you with all I am, ahmua!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario