viernes, 15 de enero de 2016

ii

I should be writing an essay right now, but is far easier to write to you.
It has only been a week since the last time I left Las Cruces, but it surely doesn't feel like it.
It has been one of the longest weeks I've ever had. I feel I miss you constantly, I feel I need you all the time. I want to be laying next to you in your bed all day. I want to be smothered my your aroma and warm in your company.
I know you're trying to visit soon, and it just not soon enough. I don't even have money to take you out, or money to go visit you more than once, but I don't care. I'd beg for money if that's what it takes to be beside you.

I have a headache. I couldn't sleep properly today and I'm paying for it. My favorite way to cope with it is imagining being in your room. So warm, so cozy, so comfy. Feeling loved and loving you back.
That's is usually the thought that gets me through the days.
I know you have images like that to get you through your own nightmares. I also know you're not having a good day and I hope it gets better.

I love you so much. Beyond belief.
I miss you to the point where I feel I'll suffocate in this air that can't touch you.
I adore you. Forever.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario