martes, 2 de febrero de 2016

*Puppy sounds*

I love taking you with me when I drive. I mean, I take you everywhere, but it's when I'm driving when I allow myself to talk to you. I often catch myself answering your hypothetical questions out loud, making tiny sounds or just letting you know where we are going. Just like today, I told you how it was gonna be a big pain in the ass to find where to park and I wasn't sure where we had to go but we would figure it out.
I always do things with you by my side. I go shopping, walk the sidewalks, wonder what you could possibly want from the Oxxo.
I do it invariably. It's the consequence of loving you and missing you so goddamn much. I'm pretty sure you do the same thing. We are the same thing. The same soul. And now we finally put a face to the voice in our minds that always cares, always asks. I got a gorgeous Monkey on the back of my mind to keep me safe and aware, feeling loved and warm, and smiling at all tahms.

I love the tiny Monkey bebeh face, so gorgeous yih. *Puppy sounds*
Ah mua!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario