sábado, 2 de abril de 2016

Fighto!

We have our nose piercings on different sides
You have curly hair, mine is straight
You are a puppy, I'm a kitten
You like terror, I'm a scaredy cat
You like working out at home or outside and by yourself, I wish someone went to the gym with me
You wanted kids, I didn't
You drink tee, I like coffee
You are always warm, I'm always cold
You prefer hard liquor, I rather drink beer
You like Elementary, I'm a Sherlock fan
You are the biggest geek, I'm a different breed of nerd.
You usually sleep less than 8 hours, I can only sleep more than 9
You have ADD, I love organization
You love to eat spicy food, I'm the worst Mexican
You have always been comfortable with commitment, I had an anxiety attack
You always wash your hands, I'm lucky if peer pressure makes me do it
You have the cutest legs, I have the cutest shoulders
YOU SNORE AND I DON'T
But, I drool and you don't... as often
We are from different countries
Our mother tongue is not the same
You are from the 80's, I was born in the 90's
Your family is weird and "alternative, my family is as plain as it can be
You buy me things, I make you things
You love to sing,  I love to dance
You tend to like, my nature is to hate
...You love ME, and I love YOU


There are a lot of things that make us opposite, but all of our differences are so easily dismissed when we compare them to the things we share. I didn't need more than a couple days with you to tell that we shared what was actually important. Sharing the same points of view on difficult subjects, feeling the same way about humanity and life and having so much respect and love for each other make every single difference or problem completely tiny. There is no obstacle we can't tackle, and while doing so the thought of breaking up doesn't even crosses our minds. We are in this together -Like High School Musical said.

We are halves of an orange. And we fit, even if we have our seeds in different places.
I couldn't be happier with someone else. You share my opinions and yet you make me grow by being unique and liking different things.
I love you, Count

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario