miércoles, 12 de agosto de 2015

Calculations

I'm visiting you tomorrow. I already have my backpack ready... it's the same from last weekend... when I sadly couldn't make it because of my sick tummy. But I remember making it. I always pick the cutest things I can. I like to dress cute and sexy for you, only because you appreciate it. That's rare, even if you don't think so. It makes me get excited about getting dressed. What is going to be his comment about this? I think in my head. Is he going to mention my make-up and how he likes the wing? Is he using 'cute' or will he use 'gorgeous'? This is the kind of thing that goes through my mind when I'm getting ready. Maybe it's weird, like I'm doing it to catch your attention, but I don't seek validation. I know I'm cute, I just like to hear you saying it out loud :D

We will be laying our sight upon each other in around 28 hrs. I really like how you enjoy my counting. Hopefully you won't ever get tired of it, because even tho I can suppress the need of letting people know all my calculations, I really like to share it. It's something very well attached to the person I am.

...On another note: I can't wait to see you. To feel how warm you are when we are laying on bed. To touch you without thinking, to see that FUCKING GORGEOUS sleepy face. That face makes me tremble, it's like I want to grab it and shake it. It's just so kyuut.
I don't like you spending money on me... that includes taking me out to dinner. But I do enjoy the reaction we get out of people, I know they are thinking something about us. Fuck yeah, they got an impression. Look at those weirdos. I bet the enjoy doing weird shit in bed. they think they are oh so cool because they match, ha! hahaha But you're thinking about us, bitch!

Anyhow... I'm writing this at work. I finished early but I didn't want to leave early.
I like that I can do this, give you part of my time even when I'm supposed to be "busy"
I love you, Monkey.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario