lunes, 17 de agosto de 2015

Golden Nights

A: Oh, the other day I was talking to a weird guy, very smart, but very weird minded. He said something about how he cannot read series because it bores him. And he mentioned something related to the three Transformers movies and how you can watch them separately and they still make sense. The same happens with Harry Potter, according to him. I never thought of that
C: That's an interesting point of view, but yeah, you're right. They are definitely a story and a series but you can totally watch them without having to follow the story behind it. 
A: I honestly like to follow the story. I really like series because of it. Even book series.
C: Oh, me too! I've read the Dark Tower series and it's like over 10 books this huge. Have you read them? By Stephen King...
A: No, never. I don't like terror and he is a terror author, no?
C: Yeah... kinda, but it's not really that scary. You should give it a try
A: Maybe. The only horror thing I've kinda read is...
I've been thinking a lot about the first night. The night we met and we talked for hours. I was tipsy so I don't quite remember everything that happened. What I just wrote it's what I imagine happened. I imagine that conversation going on and on and on forever. Just us adding more and more details and new information to whatever we were saying. We still do it, but that first two nights -Oh, my God- we went at it as if we never spoke to anyone. Which honestly is kind of true. I don't believe we discuss all these topics with our friends or co-workers. At least not in an opinionated, two-way, not-necessarily-agreeing-to-everything-the-other-one-says type of conversation. Maybe David is your exception, but how often you get to connect with a person to that level on the first 10 hours, specially a person of the opposite sex you find attractive, huh?
I remember being nervous about the kiss that we needed to have that night. I knew it was going to happen, but how, when? You made no moves when we hit a silence. I was thinking that maybe you weren't sure you wanted me. But in the back of my mind I knew you wanted me too. So it was very conflicting. Eventually I think I was the one to lean a bit closer and that triggered it. I'm so glad you are the way you are and I love how you didn't assume sex was set in stone. I love how respectful you are, and those second guessing you sometimes have, for me they just mean you are thinking extra time and extra hard on us. 
I love our first night, our second night and all the nights we have had. All of them. I love our 8 months together and how we never stop loving each other, never stop giving each other gifts because we never stop caring and never stop wanting to make the other one happy. I'm so incredibly glad I can make you happy just with my presence and my face. I'll always be there. I'm also extra grateful I'm with someone so fucking handsome. Can't believe it sometimes. I see you and you have the most perfect face in the whole world. Those eyes, fuck, those eyes. They pierce me, they undress me, they make me sway a little. They are so intense, so gorgeous. That smile, tho. Your smile is melting the poles, baby. You can get me to do anything you want just by smiling. Can't believe it. Such a handsome monkey in my kingdom.
I love you, Count. I love us.
We're golden, babe. Oh yes we are.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario