lunes, 7 de septiembre de 2015

Chihuahua 2.0

I can't believe this last weekend just happened. Best weekend of my entire life!
I miss you like crazy now, tho.
You are what I always imagined. What I wanted in a partner and much more.
You were willing to try everything, to go anywhere. You were eager to see, eager to do.
I can't thank you enough for coming to my home town to visit me and be as patient as you are, for not going crazy when I was being moody for a very stupid thing like songs in a jukebox, for holding me tighter than I've ever been held before, for being the source of light and good mood that I desperately needed, for never stop smiling, for being excited to meet my family, for loving the food, for trying to buy me all you could, for the fucking sentiment all of this thing imply, for loving me so deeply like you do. Thank you

I loved Friday, not only 'cause I slept a couple hours more, but because the time flew by while I was waiting for the clock to hit 1PM. Because you made me feel nervous, feel those butterflies again. Because you made showering together possible again, and because -despite how tired you were- you agreed to go to all these bars with me and have a beer by my side. I loved Friday 'cause we lay in bed and you hugged me as if you had loved me for 20 years. I wouldn't... couldn't change that embrace for anything else. I'm physically and mentally incapable of letting that feeling go. I loved Friday 'cause we slept together after weeks of being apart, 'cause I felt your warmth again, your legs wrapped around mine and your hands protecting me.

I loved Saturday because we were in such a hurry and with no gas, because we woke up super late and because those paninis were tiny. I loved Saturday because you told me I looked so good in your shirt and when I put my dress on, you looked at me like a castaway looks at a rescuing squad. Never have I ever felt so confident and beautiful like I do around you. I loved Saturday 'cause you talked to my friends and weren't as shy at the party, 'cause you put up with me and tried to make me feel better. I loved it 'cause I got to sleep with you again.

I loved Sunday 'cause we hung out in my room, 'cause you pooped in my bathroom, 'cause we fucked in my bed. I loved Sunday 'cause my family met you and because we had the bestest time at ComicX. I enjoyed myself so much. I can laugh full heartedly without being afraid of judgement, I can talk of whatever I want because my baby listens. I feel complete, whole, invencible when I'm walking by your side.
I love you, I love you came here and I loved our weekend together.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario